Why Physiotherapy ?
Physiotherapy is the best solution for chronic pain, bone & joint problems, & neurological complications such as paralysis. These problems can affect every-day's life and make one dependant on others.
Physiotherapy may be by stretching, strengthening, relearning movement patterns, massage and sometimes acupuncture.
When do you need physiotherapy @ home?
Physiotherapy may be appropriate in the following situations:
- Sprains or strains of any joint or muscle
- Muscle aches
- Neck or back pain
- Following fractures
- Following surgery, including joint replacement.
- Incontinence and pelvic floor muscle dysfunction
- Falls and balance problems
- Strokes, Parkinsons and Multiple Sclerosis